We have a date for the next Child Safeguarding Course, Monday 25th February @ Harlequins.
There are only 25 places so people need to contact Deirdre Webb (child protection officer) to confirm a place on
email@example.com. Please note that there should be no Fun Sunday coaches without a safeguarding course complete.
Before the safeguarding course can everyone please ensure you have completed your access NI registration, see details below:
1. Go to nidirect.gov.uk
2. Search for Access NI
3. Apply for an enhanced check through a registered body
4. Use the pin 833021 when prompted
5. At the end you will get a 10 digit reference number. Please bring this number to the training session.
6. A full list of ID documents are listed on access NI, as proof of ID. Please bring the originals and photocopies. All originals will be returned immediately.
7. Kieran Megraw, the course presenter, needs to see your ID and your 10 digit reference number on the night to issue the certificate. The cert is valid for three years and after that time needs to be renewed.