1. Name? Ciara Moane
2. Age? 30 + VAT
3. Playing position/role in club? This year anywhere I’m told by the boss!! Changes on a weekly basis 🤣
4. Favourite film? Mrs Doubtfire/Hot Pursuit
5. Favourite song? Grace by Jim McCann / Willie McBride by the Fury’s
6. Favourite food/meal? Minty Mallow Mix Up from Maud’s
7. Favourite holiday destination? Lisnaskea….Moane’s 5* B&B or New Jersey eating Reese’s peanut butter cups in my auntie’s 😊
8. Favourite pitch to play on? Brewster Park/Musgrave.
9. Favourite club memory? Winning intermediate championship twice….and hopefully for a third time this year
10. Worst club memory? Having to miss a game while suspended until the appeal was won.
11. Unsung club hero? Anthony and Barry….without them I doubt there’d be a senior ladies team
12. Best player played with? Orlaith Kirk/Hayley Boyle
13. Best match you were involved in? As a youngster winning U-16 championship with Lisnaskea Emmet’s as total underdogs against Cleenish with my very special buddies Roisin and Sinead
14. Favourite quote? Suffer now, don’t quit and live the rest of your life like a champion
15. Best advice ever received? A very wise man once said….the moment you own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow…. this opportunity comes once in a lifetime 🤣
16. What other club do you like to see do well other than St Brigid’s? Any underdawwwwwwg
17. Favourite player growing up? Jonny Doyle from Kildare and Kevin McManamon
18. Best trainer on the team? Ciara D…hail rain snow blisters niggles, work, she’s there!!
19. Worst trainer on the team? It would appear the youngsters are competing for this title
20. Up and coming player to watch? Maeve Blaney and Sorcha McGarvey
21. Favourite thing about the GAA? That me and my daddy share the same obsessive love for it, life without GAA well what the heck would that be like??? Thankfully I will never need to know!! Oh and best mention all the unreal friendships I have made over the years through it 😊 you know who you all are
22. Where would you like to see St Brigid’s in ten years time? Challenging St Paul’s