We are delighted to have Cedar Grove Veterinary Clinic as the sponsors of our Under 12 boys’ footballers this year.
John Heatherington, club member and Senior Vet at the clinic, presented the new jerseys to the U12 team (who got their season off to a flyer on Friday 6th April with a huge league win away to Rossa).
It’s very much a family affair for the Heatheringtons – Zoe lines out for our G4M&O side, while Jack, Ben, Emma and Johnny all play for the club at underage level (Jack will line out for the U12s this year). We are extremely grateful to John and Cedar Grove for their continued support for our teams, both on and off the pitch – as well as the U12 boys they also sponsor our G4M&O side.
Cedar Grove, established in 1890, is based at 132 Upper Knockbreda Road and is a General and Referral Small Animal Practice devoted to the care of Companion Animals. They see first opinion cases as general practitioners but also see large numbers of referral cases for more complex cases. Open 365 days a year, and with nurses providing pet care 24 hours a day, the practice also boasts:
- Extended opening hours: 8.30 am – 8.30pm Monday to Friday; 8.30 am – 4.30pm Saturdays and 8.30am – 12.30 Sunday.
- Privately owned and independently managed by the team you see at each visit.
- Constant reinvestment in the team and facilities
- A friendly, caring and well trained reception team.
- Extensive medical, surgical and hospital facilities
- Full in-house laboratory, digital x-ray and ultrasound
- Nurse clinics to include: Puppy socialisation, diabetics, weight management, nutrition, exotic pet care, dental care
- Computerised patient recording, providing up to date reminders for vaccinations, worm and flea control.
Services range from stem cell treatment to pet health plans, pain management and pet bereavement services (you can read about those, and the other services provided, here).